PW! Child Care Task Force Goals:
1) Have three mentors with capacity to take a total of 6 students in Clallam County
2) Inform public about Child Care Crisis and need for Child Care Centers and well-trained workers
3) Support the development of a 24/7 child care center in Clallam County
Licensed Child Care search:
Child Care Check
Child Care Check is a search tool for you to get information about individual child care providers and early learning programs in Washington. https://www.findchildcarewa.org/
Are you interested in becoming a Licensed Child Care Provider? Check out this resource: https://www.dcyf.wa.gov/services/earlylearning-childcare/early-achievers
October 5 at Jamestown Campus’ Red Cedar Hall from 9 AM to noon.
Dr. Marya (“Mary-ah”) Barey, Seattle Psychologist, teacher, mental health supervisor and author, will define Compassion Fatigue, indicate prevention activities for caregivers and increase awareness of personal & professional consequences of Compassion Fatigue. Dr. Barey will offer effective strategies to prevent and counteract symptoms professional caregivers may experience over time.
Register at: https://pw4kids.brownpapertickets.com/
Our goal with this directory is to help families with young children by publishing a list of early learning programs available and learning resources within Clallam County. This list is for the purpose of informing families of available programs. It is not intended to recommend any particular program, nor is it any kind of endorsement for those contained within. Adults need to determine if a given program meets the criteria they believe are important for their child. Programs provide us with the information contained in this directory.
Children ages 18 months to Kindergarten entrance
Help your child prepare for school!
Participants of Child Check gain:
- Insight about your child’s social, emotional and behavioral health through relevant screenings
- Family Resource Kit
- Confidence that your child is on track
- The opportunity to speak to a professional about your child’s development
- Access to relevant community resources
To schedule your free screening call Parent Line @ 360.452.5437.